Sunday, September 8, 2013

Collection of photographs





I took a short walk down to Half Moon Pond this weekend with a few friends. My original goal was to collect a few things from the beach to bring in to class and use as inspiration for a collage. Unfortunately it was extremely windy and chilly out shortly after I arrived so I wasn't able to collect anything, but I was able to take a few photos. I wanted to share these photos so that my seminar class can see the beautiful view of the lake. I am going home again in a few weeks so I will try and collect some articles from the beach then.

Half Moon Pond is located on the town line of Barnstead and Alton, NH. The part of Half Moon Pond that I live on is a small community called Fernhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.