So last time we met I said that I was going to work on a few collages this weekend and also a language / biography for my company. So far I have made a few collages, these are 4x4 inches, they contain paper that was discarded / donated by print making students. So far I have made three:
1. "Recipe for Disaster." Collage, used newsprint, screen printed scraps, ink.
2. "We're all a little lost." collage, used newsprint, copic marker ink.
3. "Constant Conversations II," collage, used newsprint, ink, copic marker ink.
I'm still trying to figure out a way to make a connection between my collages and Young Fellow Clothing. The only connection that I have made is that they're both hand crafted works of art although they lie in different categories.



ReplyDeletelocate a T-shirt design template.
fill it with one of your collages (not all of the collage will fit, because the T-shirt is obviously not a rectangle).
voila, a unique design.
print a good-sized (fill 11x17 sheet) printout of one of these collages. in color.
bring it in.
the collages are lovely.