I recorded myself reading the book I made (whereas the other two was just the vinyl)
Other than that there's not much new, I've just been finalizing postcards/business cards and printing them all, I printed my graph vinyl to scale and cut out the shapes so that I have stencils to place them in the correct positions if I decide that's how I want to go. I also dug through my stuff to find an old ipod and bought headphones so that I can have the sound aspect in my show so that people can hear it being read without being a performance because I'd rather have people hear it with headphones blocking out the rest of the sound so they can experience it while focusing solely on the words without any other noise distracting it. So I'm basically finalizing everything for installation and then once the show is over I'll be revisiting the language, exploring sound more, and taking it in new/different directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.