Sunday, October 6, 2013

...


My group finalized the postcards so I printed them Friday 

I also practiced binding my big book/I think finalized that layout

And I redid my layout for my mini books to a larger font with less text on each page



I've been thinking about how I'm going to lay everything out more too.


I know I want the shelves to be very simple and painted the same color white as the walls. The lengths are just ideas for now, I need to get everything finished before I finalize what size the shelves are. But I am thinking of having the "h_b_t" as  a 3 feet long piece of vinyl and the text on the wall is 100 pt type that runs 12 feet tall (height of walls) and about 4 feet wide. I need to finalize the vinyl ASAP because he needs time to get it printed. 

 
 I've been working on is my artist statement and how I want it displayed. I want it on a postcard type thing with the Marcel proust quote, I spent most of the time on that focusing on the language and tried to incorporate my original writing with a suggestion John gave me. I want a simple layout and text, but I need to decide if I want business cards as well and what information should go on the artist statement cards (right now I just have the quote, my statement, name and website)
And lastly I have been tinkering around with creating my website (www.rwallacedesign.com) I want it to be as good as i can make it by my show so that people can take my cards and visit my website if they're interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.