I will be taking a 1 on 1 class at
Danger!Awesome in Cambridge.
After the class I will either use their equipment to do my own laser cuts or have them do it for me.
Here are some designs I'm going in with.
They will be laser cut into wood as well as on glass.
reiteration :
ReplyDeletefactors to consider:
location of deployment (hiking/skil trails);
appropriateness of style to message, the bigger picture (relationship of father and daughter, father's condition).
intended results (honoring relationship, possibly — via QR code or #hashtag — encouraging people to learn more about cancer (or whatever), get involved, think deeply about life (preciousness of, mortality, etc.) whilst in beautiful natural setting.
all of these are the larger design context.
wondering what the appropriate level of "design" — by which I mean, designerliness, for want of a better term — might be.
what is too much, what too little.