Sunday, December 1, 2013
still combining graphs and text
I was sick all vacation so I didn't get to do as much work as I wanted to but I used an image I found online that divides the circle up into 360 degrees. My original graphs have an inner circle for the morning and the outer is the evening, so I used an inner circle for pages 1-360 of the book and an outer circle for pages 361-720. The dots I placed represent the page number William James used habit, and also where on the page it appeared - I did volume 1 and 2 separately and then put them together.
Labels:
becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




inner and outer circles not so easy to differentiate from each other, at least so far as dots go. I don't know what significance there is to the "volumes," might only have been a production issue. my question would be: more references earlier or later in the total (vol 1 + 2) work.
ReplyDeletedo you draw any inferences from what your statistical analysis is showing you?
compared to your practices earlier and later in the day?