Saturday, December 7, 2013
graphs
still working on the graphs. I got rid of the inner/outer circles and just have one circle that goes to 1440 because the highest page that uses habit is 1391 (in vol 2 but assuming they're one continuous book). The sizes of the dots represent different things: the smallest is when it's used in a header/footer and not in the actual text, the medium dots are when it's just used in the text, and the larger dots are when there's two or more uses of habit on one page. I've started trying to go through the uses of habit in the book and trying to find out if any relate to one of my graphs five habits and then giving them the same colors or just grouping the uses into five categories and giving them their own colors but it's extremely time consuming so I think that I'll have to finish that during winter break.
Labels:
becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"now we're cookin'"
ReplyDeletemaybe passages in James, that most closely connect to your own habits, can be color coded (their dots, I mean), and also link (or otherwise point to) presentation of the passage in question, and discussion of the personal connection.