Unfortunately, I don't think that my stamp will be here in time for my evaluation. But I ordered a 2x3 inch rubber stamp with my official logo on it. I plan to stamp the sleeves of the t-shirts and either under the size tag or on the bottom waist part of the shirt.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Screen images
These are the shapes that I will be burning into my screen and printing over some parts of the shirts that I showed you all on Monday. I didn't have a chance to get to the print lab tonight due to homework overload and a terrible migraine. I'm also waiting to buy two t-shirt sized screens from Darek so I will end up using those to burn these images on as well as a few others. They're formatted on 11x17 sheets but will be cut out into separate shapes before I burn them into the screen. They're very large shapes too, I know they'll look very interesting once they're printed!
Unfortunately, I don't think that my stamp will be here in time for my evaluation. But I ordered a 2x3 inch rubber stamp with my official logo on it. I plan to stamp the sleeves of the t-shirts and either under the size tag or on the bottom waist part of the shirt.
Unfortunately, I don't think that my stamp will be here in time for my evaluation. But I ordered a 2x3 inch rubber stamp with my official logo on it. I plan to stamp the sleeves of the t-shirts and either under the size tag or on the bottom waist part of the shirt.
Labels:
livvarney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.