I'm too sick to come to class but please check out my last two posts on tumblr while I'm not there
http://grand-overreaction.tumblr.com
A couple days ago I had to accompany my roommate on a drive to the airport and on our way back we passed a sign for a shrine I had been meaning to go see. It was seriously fate that we came across it.
And I must add - that morning I decided to go along on the ride impulsively and I was wearing pajamas.. A onesie.. With feet to be exact. I can't believe I went to a national religious site in footsie pajamas! I felt so disrespectful but then I thought the people around may just assume I was very ill with something horrible and that I came directly from my hospital bed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.